Great camera for the great outdoors!
Digital cameras are a dime a dozen these days, but don't include the green Bushnell 3.2 Mega pixel, water-resistant, digital Outdoor Camera in that category. Welcome to digital photography done the Bushnell way. The Bushnell 3.2 megapixel outdoor camera is equipment designed by the outdoors people at Bushnell specifically for hunters, campers, hikers, and adventure travelers.
Ruggedly constructed with a sealed, weather-resistant design, it's ready for anything Mother Nature can throw at it!
The Bushnell 3.2 Mega pixel, water-resistant, digital Outdoor Camera: it's built for the great outdoors by the folks who know the outdoors best. Try it. It takes great pictures, too!
- Water resistant for outstanding all-weather capability;
- 3.2 mega pixel resolution for high-quality digital photos;
- Shock-resistant, rubber-armored body for durability under hard use;
- 4X digital zoom for up-close viewing;
- Oversize buttons for easy operation, even with cold fingers;
- USB Cable, carrying case and wriststrap included for convenience;
- USB port for easy photo downloads;
- 1.5-inch, TFT-LCD display and optical viewfinder for easy object location;
- 16MB internal storage expandable with optional SD card;
- Date/time stamp for convenient record-keeping;
- Plug-and-Play on Windows 2000 and XP computers for maximum compatibility;
- Includes CD-ROM with drivers for Windows 98/98SE,
- Includes powerful Roxio PhotoSuite 5 imaging software for easy cropping, editing and more!
- Windows 98/98SE/2000/ME/XP OS;
- MMX Pentium 200MHZ equivalent or faster microprocessor;
- 32Mb memory,
- Internal USB port.